Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:

> [..]
> >> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who
> >> is
> >> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
> >> personal choices?

> > My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
> > some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
> > today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

> Indeed, and the animal-killing farmers in Mexico thank you for your
> contributions. They'll be clearing and spraying some more land to meet your
> insatiable appetite for tomatoes.

Let's recap.

I have purchased tomatoes in the past past 2 weeks, three times. Prior
to this, I purchased some in approximately May of 2004. Imagine my
surprise and chagrin to note that farmers still kill animals, use
pesticides, clear land and all of those things when I don't buy their
products. Could it be that they are responsible for their own actions? I
don't control the universe. They will still do what they do independent
of my actions.

> > Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
> > handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.

> Nah, I'll hire someone else to it, nothing wrong with that, right?

That's right. The person who acts on it is the one I want in prison --
or farming, or both.