rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article . net>,
> "rick etter" > wrote:

snips...

>> > Once again, you hold others (the vegan) responsible for what others
>> > (the
>> > killers and farmers) do. I find passing responsibility is a consistent
>> > position for the vegan hater.

>> ===========================
>> I find your ignorance to be far more consistant, fool. In the cases you
>> try to use above, you fail miserably. Why? Because those are actions we
>> are responsible for. We pay for them, we back them. We aren't claiming
>> one
>> thing, and then doing another. That is the difference between us and
>> vegans. They claim that their *actions* result in either no death of
>> animsl
>> or ferwer. Both are false. Vegnas have achoice of actions to take. The
>> ones here on usenet invariably take the selfish, easy, conveninet route.
>> They take actions that they *know* results in the death and suffering of
>> animals, despite their claim of living a life that causes
>> none/less/fewer.
>> So, you can continue your troll now, knowing that your ignorance is well
>> known, fool.

> I'm more than a little concerned about your desire to take
> responsibility for the actions of others. Feel free to blame yourself
> for what bloodthirsty people do, but personally, I know that I am
> responsible for my actions only.

=====================
Exactly, fool. The actions you take lead delberatly to animal death and
suffering. you could take other actions, but you don't. Your actionms lead
to those deaths, making you culpably. The difference here between you and
vegans is that you understand that your choices cause death and suffering.
They keep making claims that their choices do not.

Unlike those who raise and kill animals
> en masse, I have the ability to control my behaviour and my emotions --
> they don't. To blame myself for their actions is just foolishness.

=====================
Yes, your foolishness in clearly displayed, dolt.

> People who inflict pain and suffering on animals for fun, food and
> profit do so because they get their rocks off doing it.

Really? Care to prove that little bit of delusional idiocy, mr freud?

I allow it to
> happen to save myself and the community from that type of mental
> illness. It is a choice and I also leave responsibility where it
> belongs. Their violence is their problem.

Ignorance on display. Thanks for a look at mental idiocy, pansy-boy.