krusty kritter

Julie Bove wrote:
> They had them for a while when I lived in NY. Not great for tacos,

but IMO, more edible than anything else they sold. When they quit
making the tacos, I could no longer eat there.

I once thought that the BK triple cheeseburger for $1.49 was a great
deal and ate two or three of them a week. But all that fat sticks to my
butt and mid section...

I still eat at BK a few times a week. Daily specials from their 99 cent
bargain menu have gone up to $1.29, but are still attractive to senior
citizens who just want a snack, not the full combo of
fashion-of-the-month burgers, fizzy soft drinks, and greasy F****h
fries...

For $1.29, the best item on the BK menu is the Original Chicken
Sandwich. The BK OCS beats out Jack In The Box's Chicken Sandwich and
McDonald's McChicken for texture, seasoning and taste...

The BK OCS is on special everyday at some BK's. And, it moves me, if ya
know what I mean, that's important to an Old Fart...

It has enough lettuce and whatever sauce they use on it to quickly make
its way through my innards, unlike the Triple Cheeseburgers that stuck
around for days...

Number 2 on my Best of BK list is their BK Fish Filet. Almsot nobody
orders it, so they have to go hunting in their freezer to find if they
even have one and it takes 15 minutes to get my order, which is on
special for $1.29 on Fridays...