krusty kritter

SonoranDude wrote:

> My favorite ultimate greasy taco filled with unknown ingredients is

from Tito's Tacos in Culver City Ca. Unbelievable! Just look for the
corner shop with 3 or 4 lines of people standing in line 5 to 10 people
deep between the hours of 10 AM and 3 PM every day. A definite gold
mine.

The best, and most reasonably priced taqueria in Los Angeles is Lucy's,
on the corner of La Brea and Pico. I first discovered Lucy's about 30
years ago, and ate regularly at their taqueria on Woodman Avenue in Van
Nuys, but that place closed down and the original Lucy's continues to
serve great tamales, enchiladas, tacos, etc., on La Brea...

But the crowds of Latinos hanging around outside Lucy's aren't waiting
for their fast food orders, they are hoping to get a day job with a
contractor passing by...