Jeremiah T. Isaacs

OgdredPoski > wrote:
> We just got our first shilly blast of snow up here in Chicago, and,
> being the creative drinker that I am, I was wondering if anyone knew of
> any drinks whose recipie called for snow. There are plenty of drinks
> with "snow" in the title, but I'm looking for something that puts all
> of that lovely white stuff to good use. THanks for your help!

Just make sure to boil the snow first, and then run it thru a
purifier, or distill it. Then you can use it to make watered down scotch.

Really, I can't think of much worse besides maybe scraping the ice off
of my car windows to use in a drink. Get an icee maker, or visit
Circle-11, pour out 1/3 of a slurpee and fill back up with
vodka. (Maybe with some consumer pressure they will introduce new
Crystal Slurpee.)

- j
--
http://www.io.com/~jti/ drivel, in esperanto, new and improved