kstrueh

kstrueh wrote:
> Contemplating a summer 2005 trip to NY Finger Lakes region. Wineries
> to visit? Places to stay? Our taste runs to dry and sturdy in both
> whites and reds, but we are certainly open to exceptional eisweins (I
> think they may call them ice wines there?)

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I have found web links for the
various wine trails for each lake, but am not clear whether there is
transportation available to tour other than self-directed. As we will
be four people on two motorcycles, it would be nice not to have to have
2 designated drivers!

Karen