Old 10-01-2005, 12:20 AM
kstrueh

kstrueh wrote:
Contemplating a summer 2005 trip to NY Finger Lakes region. Wineries
to visit? Places to stay? Our taste runs to dry and sturdy in both
whites and reds, but we are certainly open to exceptional eisweins (I
think they may call them ice wines there?)

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I have found web links for the
various wine trails for each lake, but am not clear whether there is
transportation available to tour other than self-directed. As we will
be four people on two motorcycles, it would be nice not to have to have
2 designated drivers!

Karen