rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article . net>,
> "rick etter" > wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > Unfortunately, arguments such as the one that Dutch makes assumes a
>> > degree of responsibility for the actions of others that defies any
>> > logical rationalization.

>> =====================
>> No, it defies your retardation, idiot. That you can't understand that
>> any
>> action that you take, that you know causes the exact result you claim to
>> be
>> avoiding and makes you culpable, is quite amusing.

> I stated my culpability. I am participating in allowing killers to kill
> animals to provide safety and security to those who must live in
> proximity to people who are thrive on bloodlust and the infliction of
> pain, suffering and death. Like paedophilia, there is no known cure for
> individuals who delight in the killing of animals. I choose it as a
> 'lesser of two evils'. I am fully aware of what I do and why I do it.
>
> I eat meat several days each week to ensure that there is an ample
> requirement for meat products as the meat killers are unwilling to
> accept responsibility for their actions against animals. Like most
> treatment and cure, until they can respond to their denial I must
> moderate my choices. Since, I do know they are unwilling to accept
> responsibility, I make my choices.

================
Total lack of intellegent response noted. Total display of ignorance
shown, yet again. Tell us again how yyou have determined that vegan food
producers have all somehow become physco-paths, mr freud.

>> > I admire vegans in that they do seem to be able to live up to their
>> > ethical values. Vegans are certainly better than I am.

>> ================
>> LOL ANy body is, fool

> Have you considered raising livestock? Your level of aggression that you
> display towards humans might be better served killing animals.

=====================
Really? What animals are rasised for food for vegans, idiot?

>> They can live
>> > their daily lives without having to kill.

>> ==================
>> What have you or I killed today? Personally I don't kill anything
>> myself,
>> so I guess to you I'm just as pure as a vegan, eh dolt?

> That would be correct. You and I are only responsible for our actions.
> Neither of us killed anything today and neither did any vegan that I've
> spoken with tody.

Yes, we are responsible for our actions. That your are trying to weasel
your way out still doesn't work, fool. You knowing take actionas that
result in animal deaths, you are culpable.

> If you "feel" guilty, I suspect that is your difficulty and has nothing
> to do with the fact that neither of killed an animal today.

And it still doesn't absolve either of us from the fact that animals died as
a direct result of our *actions*. Kepp up the good work displaying your
ignorance, pansy-boy.