Ron

In article . net>,
"rick etter" > wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Reynard" > wrote
> >>
> >> It's not about "pushing meat", it's about reminding vegans that their
> >> diets
> >> are not bloodless.

> > Unfortunately, arguments such as the one that Dutch makes assumes a
> > degree of responsibility for the actions of others that defies any
> > logical rationalization.

> =====================
> No, it defies your retardation, idiot. That you can't understand that any
> action that you take, that you know causes the exact result you claim to be
> avoiding and makes you culpable, is quite amusing.

I stated my culpability. I am participating in allowing killers to kill
animals to provide safety and security to those who must live in
proximity to people who are thrive on bloodlust and the infliction of
pain, suffering and death. Like paedophilia, there is no known cure for
individuals who delight in the killing of animals. I choose it as a
'lesser of two evils'. I am fully aware of what I do and why I do it.

I eat meat several days each week to ensure that there is an ample
requirement for meat products as the meat killers are unwilling to
accept responsibility for their actions against animals. Like most
treatment and cure, until they can respond to their denial I must
moderate my choices. Since, I do know they are unwilling to accept
responsibility, I make my choices.

> > I admire vegans in that they do seem to be able to live up to their
> > ethical values. Vegans are certainly better than I am.

> ================
> LOL ANy body is, fool

Have you considered raising livestock? Your level of aggression that you
display towards humans might be better served killing animals.

> They can live
> > their daily lives without having to kill.

> What have you or I killed today? Personally I don't kill anything myself,
> so I guess to you I'm just as pure as a vegan, eh dolt?

That would be correct. You and I are only responsible for our actions.
Neither of us killed anything today and neither did any vegan that I've
spoken with tody.

If you "feel" guilty, I suspect that is your difficulty and has nothing
to do with the fact that neither of killed an animal today.