Ron

In article et>,
"rick etter" > wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >

> snippage...

> >> I guess that makes you some kind of saint then.. typical vegan
> >> self-flattery.

> > No, it just makes them better than those of who eat meat. In a culture
> > predicated on the notion of not causing harm, they do seem to manage
> > that. I have yet to see a vegan kill anyone or anything.

> ====================
> LOL You really are this stupid. What, or who, have you seen any meat
> eaters kill? The fact remains they do not live up to the 'notion of not
> causing harm.' A fact they prove with each inane post to usenet.

Do you farm animals -- I mean kill animals for fun, food and profit? I
find you unable to conduct yourself in a civil manner in a public space.
Given the demonstration of aggression on your part, imagine the
capabilities of one who fill their need for blood and death on a regular
basis. If one is unable to control themselves after reading a paragraph
or two and must act out then, imagine what the individual who finds
'therapy' in killing animals regularly is capable of if we were to take
away their ability to kill animals.

That you've continued to demonstrate some pleasure with calling people
names and being abusive, one can only imagine with the farmer/killer
experiences when personally killing an animal.