Lucy

I wish I hadn't bought it.. total crap.
You can't carry anything in it.. unless you put it on another (metal) baking
sheet, then carry it.. and the other poster was correct about the texture.
True, it doesn't stick.. but neither does ultrex 2 bakeware (and cookware)
Check it out on hsn.com
That is the only nonstick cookware that is actually nonstick. I am able to
cook eggs, etc without any oil or anything.. but, I didn't realize the first
time I used it, that the eggs might stick to the spatula without any oil.
lol!
So.. I'm going back to my ultrex.. thank goodness I didn't toss it when I
got the silicone junk.
lucy