Dan Iwerks

"Lew Bryson" > wrote in
m:

> "Dan Iwerks" <dan_iwerksatyahoodottcom> wrote in message
>> Forgot about the Trubbel, I did actualy like that one. If the Philly
>> Pale has gone Simcoe, maybe I'll give it another shot. They
>> relabeling it for the new style, or do I just have to check dates on
>> the bottle?

> They didn't make Trubbel last year, probably explains you forgetting
> it. Philly Pale's been Simcoe since July, so all of it should be new
> make by now. Try some draft first.

Draft? In Northern VA? Not likely. Our tap selection is as pathetic as
our bottle selection is phenomenal. If I want decent taps it's DC, or
maybe a few places in Arlington (which is a haul for me).

I'll at least try the bottled version again. If it sucks, well, you'll
have to answer to me. *cue ominous music*
Dan Iwerks thinks that the beer you're drinking probably sucks.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.