pearl

"usual suspect" > wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
> >><...>

> >>Liar.

> >>Elucidated, lol? Lucid is about the last adjective I'd apply to you, Les.

> > What can you see, blind, dense and in the dark as you are.

> I see someone who believes or believed in the following:

Still repeating your lies, stupid?

> "veganism"
> "inner earth beings"
> "hollow earth" based on a goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> rain forest destruction
> Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> Stolen French flying saucers
> Zapper and Hulda Clark's quackery
> Foot massage (as cure-all)
> Astrology
> Numerology
> Alien abduction
> bestiality (she thinks it's okay to have sex with animals)
> Leprechauns
> Channeling
> Polar fountains as proof of a hollow earth
> Sun gazing
> Drinking urine as a cure-all
> Chemtrails
> AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> Crop circles
> she's sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> she participates in the skinhead subculture
> she accepts the validity of online IQ tests (even multiple attempts)
> crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> Jeff Rense is a valid source for "news"
> Inability to distinguish between hearsay and evidence

What a fool you are, suspect.

> >>There's substantial agreement on the entire list then.

> > Obviously

> Glad you finally admit it.

Fraudulently editing my reply, - true to form.

> >>Are you suggesting you NEVER got involved in calculating feed:beef
> >>ratios and that you re-calculated your math (no wonder you flunked out

BS.

> >>of engineering school!) multiple times so that you eventually got to an
> >>inflated ratio? Come of Les, you know better than that.

> > You call it "helium-inflated". It is not. You cannot show any error.

> You yourself have demonstrated the errors involved merely by your
> repeated attempts to "correct" your math. Too bad you only compounded
> your errors rather than correct them.

BS. Show any error. You couldn't then, and you can't now.

Calculations feed : beef.

Table 5. Corn grain, medium quality hay and corn silage.

Average
Daily Corn Protein Lime-
Weight Gain Intake Grain Hay Silage Supplement stone

800 2.5 30.3 7.5 5.3 14.2 3.1 0.19

1200 2.5 35.5 13.8 1.3 16.7 3.6 0.22

http://www.ext.nodak.edu/extpubs/ans...f/as1163-1.htm

Average daily gain 2.5 pounds (liveweight).
Medium-high concentrate ration grain + corn silage + hay - average 32.5 lbs.

Live-weight 900 1040 1146 1258 1403 lb
'harvest' 1 ..... 2 .... 3 .... 4 ...... 5
Fat % 17.7 ........22.6 ..... 28.1 .......30.3 ..........34.0
Protein % 14.5 ........13.9 .......12.6 ......12.0 ..........11.6
Water % 51.3 ...... 48.0....... 43.9 ...... 42.3.......... 40.1
Bone % 16.4 ....... 15.4 ...... 15.4 ...... 15.3 .........14.3
carcass weight 450 550 650 750 850 lbs.
http://ars.sdstate.edu/BeefExt/BeefR...ht_and_mar.htm

Those ages are near enough to be used to calculate meat gain %.

protein + water = meat
(1) 65.8% of 450lbs carcass, (4) 54.3% of 750lbs carcass.
= 296.1 = 407.25
- a gain of 111.15lbs of meat for + 300lbs of carcass weight-
or 37.0% of feedlot carcass gain.

Total increase; carcass + wastage -- 1258-900 = 358lbs.

Meat gain- % of liveweight gain; 111.15/358 * 100 = 31% .

2.5 lbs liveweight gain x 31% = 0.77 pounds meat.
32.5 pounds intake / 0.77 = 42.2, or 42 :1, feed : meat gain,
on a medium-high grain ration + silage & hay. (not DM)
Here we'll add 10% fat..,
Add 10% to 0.77lbs meat for fat content = 0.85 pounds beef.
32.5 pounds intake / 0.85 = 38.23, or 38 :1, feed : beef gain.

> >>Are you suggesting you NEVER got into a debate with this subject with Mr
> >>Ball or anyone else and claimed that the rainforests were being depleted
> >>because of cattle production?

> > What is it doing on a list of things you like (need) to hold up for ridicule?

> It's evidence of your tendency to fall for pseudoscience and alarmist
> claims by political activists.

Evidence of what you claim?

> >>I removed that from the list almost immediately.

> > You posted it not knowing whether it was true or not.

> Given the validity of everything else,

Liar.

> it seemed only fitting.

It suited your stinking smear of an opponent who's trashed you.

> It's also
> congruent with your anti-semitism on the Jewish newsgroups.

Where? Provide quotes.

> >>You were married to a violent skinhead.

> > I knew him as a (non-violent) person,

> Who wanted to batter your mangy

Evidence?

> critters with a bat. Right?

Even I feel like that at times. (But don't, of course).

> > not your simplistic stereotype.

> Why would he accuse you of being a fraudulent Chelsea were he not really
> a skinhead?

He lied. You believe the lying skinhead because it suits you.

> >>You suggested agnocticism when asked if you believed in them. Most
> >>people are able to give a straightforward answer.

> > You posted / post it as fact that I believe. I have never stated that.

> Do you or do you not believe in leprechauns?

If you don't know, then why are you posting it as fact?

> >>You bought into the article about a guy who got his energy by staring
> >>into the sun, even suggesting that it sounded promising. You only backed
> >>off when it was shown that NASA had never heard of the guy even though
> >>the initial articles said NASA was studying him and his "energy collection."

> > He claimed to have been studied by NASA. I "backed off" when he was
> > shown by another poster to be a fraud. I initially thought it possible,

> Precisely my point: you don't wait for evidence of the most kooky
> notions, but demand even more of it of *well-established facts*.

In English?

> > as I
> > know something about very lengthy fasting practiced by certain ascetics.

> We all know you're intimately familiar with extremes of pseudoscience.

Ipse dixit. Most informed people have heard of such practices.

> > You are posting it in a list of something you claim I support/believe,
> > without qualification, that is, that I believe that story now. A lie.

> The fact that you were gullible enough to accept it as a possibility
> says a lot about you.

See above. You're ignorant.

> >>You have (or had) a link about it on your own website. When asked if you
> >>believed that US/allied forces had taken the saucer, you implied that
> >>you did.

> > Date: 2003-07-16
> > usual suspect
> > US; >Yes, I read that. The presence of l'armée américaine is coincidental to

> > pearl

> >>Okay, I misread. Still, it's coincidental.

> > That's still conjecture.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/3jmv6
> >
> > If anything, the suggestion that the US army stole it is yours, suspect.

> Perhaps tauntingly.

Sure.

> It's on your website, not mine.

So? I think it's a cool looking object.

> >>Do you or do you not believe that aliens visit earth and occasionally
> >>take drunkards and hillbillies for rides where they're repeatedly
> >>rectally probed?

> > I don't know. ? I certainly haven't stated that I do believe it.

> You're gullible enough to believe it.

Ipse dixit. You've stated that I do believe it. A lie.

> >>One of the alternative health sources you cited multiple times advocated
> >>urine therapy.

> > So? That's not me. The entry on your fraudulent list states that I do.

> You never said you rejected such therapy.

I've never stated that I believe/support it. You're a proven liar.

> >>You were asked if you endorsed such practice, and, iirc,
> >>you said you were investigating it.

> > No I didn't, liar.

> Yes, you did.

Quote?

> >>This goes back to threads in which the paraphile Karen Winter and I were
> >>discussing various paraphilia. You said you had no problem whatsoever
> >>with bestiality as long as it was not forced on an animal.

> > No I didn't.

> Yes, you did.

False..

> > Date: 2004-02-28 05:13:33 PST
> > .... #I think it is a perversion,# and if it is contrary to an animals'
> > instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.
> > http://tinyurl.com/5uoz4

> Don't forget your other quotes:
> #I think it's a perversion.# Yet if the criteria stipulated above
> are met, and the animal doesn't object, what's the concern from
> an AR or AW viewpoint?....I support personal freedom in all
> areas. Who am I or you to interfere or pass judgement on
> people's sexual preferences?
> 26 Feb 2004: http://tinyurl.com/6wuve
>
> If you support same-sex relations, you may as well go
> the whole hog. *As long as the feelings are mutual*,
> and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
> should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
> problem with people's personal choices *as long as
> they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
> human or animal.
>
> Now, I could be wrong- maybe zoophiles can harm
> their non-human 'partners', but from what I've read
> (a long time ago), zoophiles really do care about their
> er 'special friends'. #I don't like it#, but that's not the issue.
> 26 Feb 2004: http://tinyurl.com/5kbev

The entry on your list states that I think it okay without any
qualification, which is clearly false... another lie, suspect.

> >>Do you or do you not believe in numerology?

> > Depends what you mean by 'numerology'.

> What definition of it do you believe in?

Guess.

> >>Those errors were NOT exaggerated. You used each of those to support
> >>your looniest notions.

> > Yes they are exaggerated.

> No, not at all. You used them to support your looniest beliefs.

Get over it.

> > You're that desperate. It's sad really.

> Sad that a grown woman would use a globe patent to support her claim
> that the earth is hollow, or that she'd introduce an article which
> claimed just the opposite of her beliefs about inner earth, or that
> she'd use one country's export data to make a point about another
> country altogether. Those weren't trivial mistakes, Lesley, they were
> royal **** ups.

BS.