pearl

"usual suspect" > wrote in message ...
> Abner Hale wrote:
> <...>
> >> Odds of giving birth to a genius: 1 in 250

> > In "pearl's" case, I got to take issue.

You're obsessed. Loser.

> > HER odds of giving birth to a
> > genius are far, far lower than that. Probably less than one in a
> > million, given ordinary genetics.

> No need to worry. She pretty much proved that she's had no contact with
> children, much less ever had any herself, in several threads that dealt
> with children and meat. She didn't even know babies will pick up stuff
> off the ground, including worms, and chew.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4bf6d

Chew, with what? And what tall-tale did you tell to 'prove it'?

"I was a year to a year and a half old. My mother left me in
our backyard on a blanket while she ran in to get our lunch.
When she came back, I was covered in blood and laughing.
I was also holding half a snake. It wasn't exactly a pet (cut
with the PC crap; they're called pets), but I did bite its
****ing head off. I count that as my first hunt."
From: usual suspect Date: 2003-07-02 11:06:11 PST

"It was a grass snake. I don't know if you've any out that far
west, but they only grow to about 2' as adults. From what
I've been told, it was about a foot long after I took a bite."
From: usual suspect Date: 2003-07-17 09:26:49 PST

usual suspect is claiming; not only that he bit off a two-foot
long snake's head, but that he ate half of it-- as a toddler. !

He's a pathological liar, same as ball and some others here.