Dale Williams

A couple of '75 Bdx I've found to be quite good (and reasonably inexpensive)
have been the Talbot and the Gruaud-Larose.

Even less expensive, I was shocked that a '75 Giscours was showing well, as
it's not a favorite estate. But definitely at 'drink up" stage.

And on the slightly pricier end, my note re the 1975 Palmer from few months
ago:
-slightly "high-toned", but amazing complex and complete wine. Still a touch
tannic, but great fruit balancing some apparent acidity, and loads of secondary
aromas of leather, tobacco, and more. I recently told someone that to my tastes
Palmer is overrated, as even top vintages like 1983 have left me unmoved. Can't
say that anymore. My WOTN

Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply