Michael Pronay

(Cwdjrx _) wrote:

> I am not a big fan of most of the red Bordeauxs from 1975,
> although there are some decent ones and many have lasted well.

From those that Parker recommends, these are the ones that I would
put on the safe side:

Cos, Haut-Marbuzet, Lynch-Bages, Pichon-Lalande (vinified by
Michel Delon of Léoville Las Cases in this vintage!), Ducru,
Léoville-Barton and Las Cases, Talbot, Haut-Brion, La Mission,
Canon, Troplong-Mondot.

> Finding a good 75 red or white Burgundy is likely to be risky.

Don't know about the whites, but *avoid* the reds. 1975 was a
terrible vintage: rot, rot, rot. I don't think any really long
lasting red Burgundy was made.