rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> usual suspect > wrote:

>> > You still suffer the delusion that other must follow your standards.

>> I insist others who pontificate about such things make some effort to
>> meet or exceed their own standards.

> I see. So your expectations of others are higher than your own
> expectations of yourself.

=====================
Nice strawman, pansy. He never made any such claim. Nice of you to try to
project onto others the idiocy you spew though.

What have you done about the moral wrong of
> sodomizing children and premeditated murder.

========================
Analogies are really really hard for you, aren't they pansy? First and
foremost he doesn't participate in the action, unlike the vegan that claims
that killing animals is wrong and yet does nothing to alleviate the death
and suffering they contribute to. So, he's already far ahead of vegans.
Second, the strawman you built gets knocked over easily since he has never
claimed to live his life in a way that reduces and'or eliminates child
abuse. Again, that's the basis of the vegan religion.
You really are too stupid for this, pansy. Maybe you should just hang out
with the other pansies in your semi-literate phi. group.

You were in the chain of