Pete Romfh

wrote:
>>> []
>>> I haven't made these myself, but in 'Great Sausage
>>> Recipes and Meat Curing', Rytek Kutas describes Smoked
>>> Pork Breakfast Sausage (p. 210) and Smoked Ring Bologna
>>> (p. 205), among many others.[]

>> This is a good start. I'll post results when I try them.

> You might want to see if your local public library has
> the book, too.

I found a butcher's supply place here in Houston that had all the supplies I
needed.
They also had a copy of the book and recommended it also. I now have a copy
and am browsing through it this evening. There's a whole lot of info in
there. I'm planning on making the first batch of smoked pork sausage this
weekend. I working out a way of converting the top of the WSM into a set of
rods to hang the rings from. I suppose I could just lay them on the grills
if I sprayed the grills w/ a bit of oil. I'll see how it goes.

--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
promfh at hal dash pc dot org