Karen

blondmom wrote the following on 1/1/2005 3:11 PM:

> Im using fresh yeast and I put them in warm 95F degree oven (lowest
> it will go and recipe says set in 85)F.

I set my oven to warm for 5 minutes, turn it off and then put the dough
in to rise. Otherwise the oven gets too hot. The oven will stay warm for
several hours as long as I don't open the door again.

An alternative is to put a container of boiling water in a cooler or
microwave, and put the dough in with that to rise. Do not turn the
microwave on while the dough is in there.

--
Karen R.
Instructions for de-spam-trapping my address are contained in the address