Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 08:53:51 -0600, Nick >
wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:16:14 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:36:43 -0600, Nick >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>You are a crossposting prick, fat boy.

>>This attempt at an insult might be more effective if you hadn't
>>crossposted it, Chuckles.

>I just responded to your crosspost, poppin' fresh.

<snicker> "I wasn't crossposting. I was just following up to a
crossposted message." I haven't heard that newbie excuse in years.

BTW, do try to keep up. This thread was x-posted out of ARK and into
AFB by your pal and intellectual equal, CAL.

>>Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

>Perfectly logical, Fatboy.

"I wasn't crossposting. I was just following up to a crossposted
message." Oh, yes. Perfectly logical.

>It was a request fro the good folks in ARK. Oh, lessee... it's right
>here in my outbox... HERE!
>
>--
>
>On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:00:30 GMT, Rose Marie Holt
> wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>> Nick > wrote:
>>

>>> I am sure your "friends" in a.r.k. appreciate you crossposting, dippy.
>>>

>>You have stumbled onto one of our saccraments. Of course we appreciate
>>it.
>>
>>Sheesh.

>Ok. Great! I be sure to crosspost into this group as mush as possible.

Do try to be more entertaining than CAL. He became a broken record
within a dozen posts.

>Thanks for setting me straight on this "saccrament."

No problem. Fresh meat is always welcome.

Here we are now. Entertain us. <--- You won't get this allusion, old
man. Don't let that fact trouble you unduly; CAL won't get it, either.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho