Damsel in dis Dress

I guess WalMart has taken this item off of their site. I still have it
open in my browser. They were advertising a book for sale.

How Walmart Is Destroying America And The World:
And What You Can Do About It

Author: Quinn, Bill

Description (from the publisher or distributor)

Since Wal-Mart opened two superstores thirteen miles from Grand Saline,
Texas, half of the retail businesses in Bill Quinn's once-thriving hometown
have closed. But dismantling the American dream wasn't enough for this
retail Goliath, and now Wal-Mart is aiming for world domination. If you've
ever wanted to fight for the little guy, now's the time -- and this feisty
Texas grandpa will show you how.