pearl

"usual suspect" > wrote in message ...

> >>There was NO admission that any part of the list is false, in part or in
> >>whole.

> > You claim I believe/support/whatever your fraudulent list. I don't.

> That leaves *ONE* issue up in the air, namely her views on the
> Holocaust. If that one item is completely wrong, the list is
> still 96.154% correct. I will *gladly* remove that one from the
> list if the goofy little ditz insists to make sure it's 100%
> correct.
> http://tinyurl.com/5zv56

The one your buddy liar ball posted.

My reply:

"I've no problem with suspect posting the truth, as I've stated it."
http://tinyurl.com/6b4ee .

You want to claim I believe this and that, when you cannot refute the
evidence and want to derail the discussion and attack your opponent?
So post that link. Your twisted beliefs about my beliefs are just that.

> >>That speaks to your agreeement on most of the points (92%).

> > Link to this 'agreement'?

> You can dig through the archives for your first response.

Above.

> You agreed with nearly every point,

False. I elucidated at the time;

valid:
hollow earth
inner-earth beings
chemtrails
9/11 controlled demolition
veganism
Aids and Ebola man-made
astrology
'zappers'
reflexology
crop-circles
telepathy (channelling)
Rense

lied about:
feed:beef ratio
rainforest destruction
holocaust denial
sexually aroused by violent criminals
being a skinhead
leprechauns
sun gazing
stolen craft
alien abduction
[add:
drinking urine
thinks bestiality is ok]

presumed:
numerology

exaggerated errors:
globe patent
mistaking exports
polar fountains

http://tinyurl.com/59xw3

> even posting links to pics that "prove" inner
> earth beings live beneath Mt Shasta.

Of course. Here it is again:
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/OddPics/Shasta.html

What's your explanation?