Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote

>> > Are you prepared to defend this study? Cut and paste is not a
>> > substitute
>> > for clear thinking.

>> I'm waiting...

> Provide the study. I'm assuming you've read it in its entirety before
> quickly jumping to the conclusion that is unbiased or accurate. What was
> your impression of the methodology?

I didn't read either study. I looked at the conclusions and they confirm
everything I know about pot based on nearly forty years of exposure to it. I
know for a fact that pot contributes to automobile accidents, I know for a
fact that it affects memory, concentration, judgment, and coordination. It
is also not insignificant that this paragraph is on a website advocating
legalization, which alleviates the probablity of negative bias. The
statements conclude that care and caution are important when using pot,
rather than blithely belieiving it is harmless. Undeniable. I don't care how
about the numbers and how they arrived at them, I assume since the studies
were published that they are probably relatively reliable. Now if you are
convinced that these studies and conclusions, against all reason, are
misguided or wrong, then what are the errors in the studies and what are the
correct conclusions? Stop with the disinformation and start looking for the
truth.