shelly

on 2004-12-27 at 22:51 > wrote:

>She acted that way

how, exactly, do fat people act?

>but after she posted the url I realized I was wrong about the
>cats. She seems to have more dogs.

on my planet, 2 = 2 and cannot be either greater than or less
than 2. you have some crazy assed math on your planet.

>I can't help it that my far reaching attempt was correct. It
>was a hell of a guess based on here very 'protective' almost
>nuturing ways of reprimanding me.

no, i) that wasn't nurturing and B) "it" comes from having
three eeevil little brothers. you need to get out more,
little man.

>So the only attack you seem to be able to create is of a
>persons haphazard writing style on usenet?

possessives seem to confuse you, too/to/two/tutu.

>That is funny considering the fact that abbreviations,
>emoticons and acronyms are generally accepted in a medium
>that appreciates minimized bandwidth.

yes, well, i saw nary an abbreviation, emoticon, or acronym in
your post.

>You see, I have telegraphed my attacks yet you still haven't
>picked up on it.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette