Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:12:29 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:57:23 -0800, "Ol' Hippie"
> wrote:
>
>>No fault to be laid my friend. This is a very stressful time,

>snippage
>
>I rather believe the initial responses by our Governments appeared
>miserly as nobody realized the extent of this largest Natural Disaster
>in several centuries. I noticed a lot of rapid Course Corrections
>after the true extent became known; I don't believe we've seen the
>last of them yet.

Yep. The World Health Organization is projecting that in the aftermath
deaths from disease and famine will exceed the 116,000 deaths so far
directly attributable to the tsunami/quake.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho