Ol' Hippie

No fault to be laid my friend. This is a very stressful time, I don't know
if I am coming or going. Thought I was going to do that first big batch of
sauce with Sweet Creek, my pocketbook will not let me do both, and my heart
will not let me do the batch of sauce while my friend and his family and
friends are in such a state of upheaval. My livelihood is my sauce, getting
to the next level will have to wait, I will cook 5 gallon batches till the
cows come home and we WILL make that big step. But not right now. I think I
pray, I worry. As long as I can pay the taxes and keep my Carl's starter
working we will eat and we will survive. Heck I have a real bar code now,
that is worth something ya think?

--
Bruce-n-G'ganna-n-Gold Beach