Geoffrey Bard

Indeed, hot weather is a pain for all the mail-order chocolate companies,
but they have solved the problem using hot-weather packaging. My last order
from Chefshop (when they were the only source for Pralus) came with an
inexpensive coldpack, and via 2-day UPS it was still cold when I opened it.

If you want to be sure it doesn't get left on your hot porch, having it
delivered to your workplace is a good idea!

The hot-weather packaging isn't too much added cost; it helps if you make a
larger order and then store your chocolate properly.

Geoff

ups.com...