SC

Baker's chocolate is truly vile, I agree.

I am planning on doing some price comparisons with my local Central
Market (they sell chocolates at decent prices and I don't have to worry
about shipping costs b/c I take it home myself).

Sorry about the broad dark chocolate question...I realized after I sent
it that it would be too broad. You still answered it and gave me the
info (opinion) I was looking for.

I am glad you picked an inexpensive chocolate for one category
(Guittard..which I have never tried before).

We agree on the white chocolate. El Rey's Icoa is sold at my Central
Market at a really good price and after sampling it, I was in love. I
also liked Callebaut's white although it is much milder in flavor.
Thanks for your info again, Alex!

Stef :-)