Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:43:53 -0500, "Dee Randall"
<deedoveyatshenteldotnet> wrote:

>"Dave Fouchey" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Davida, I use Vodka and Vanilla Beans cut open lengthwise and it does
>> a marvelous job of making Vanilla Extract with no aftertaste from the
>> Vodka at all. You might try it with a pint of Vodka and see if you
>> like it.
>>
>> By the way my eldest Daughter's name is Davida, neat to see another
>> one.
>>
>> Dave Fouchey

>Couldn't resist - I have a cousin named Davida.

Cool!

>How do you pronounce your
>name?
>Duh-VEE-Duh?

Absolutely!

>She calls herself Dee, as I do myself.
>Dee

I get d'VEE some times, others call me "davey" but I don't care for
that much. I love my name and like being called by it.

ObTopic - found a little bottle of "airplane" vodka and put a pod of
vanilla in it and I hope to have my own, home grown vanilla extract in
a couple of weeks. About how long do you think I should let it soak,
and how much water should I add to the base when its done?

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il>