Anders Tørneskog

"Cwdjrx _" > skrev i melding
> Most of us have heard of a wine we would like to taste, but are very
> unlikely to have the chance to do so. Let us limit ourselves to wines
> that might still be drinkable, although I and most woud like to taste
> ancient Greek and Roman wines that were highly valued in their day. Also
> you must drink the wine soon and can not sell it, so value and
> increasing a collection are not an issue.
>
> I would most like to taste the 1727 Rudesheimer Apostelwein from the
> cask in the Ratskeller in Bremen.

So would I
My list would include
The Opiminian - a Roman wine reported to have kept for 125 years. I'd like
to have had it at, say 30 years. (time travel)
The Mouton -45, to compare head on with my -82
A DRC, any...
A Tokay Eszcencia, -53, say - compared with a d'Yquem of same vintage?
Have to stop, sigh..
Anders