John Coleman

"Jay Santos" > wrote in message
link.net...
8<
> There is no more to YOUR exposure to computer science
> than a little bit of programming, or perhaps a little
> network administration.

rubbish - you are like someone with a crystal ball, you have no knowledge of
my academic background, so you guess

> > [snip handwaving]

> The consensus of biologists, zoologists and
> anthropologists is that humans evolved as omnivores.

I am talking about actual material verifiable adaptations, not just what
humans did. Arguing for something based on tradition is fallacious. Point to
me.

I have identified a series of distinctly herbivorous adaptations, you have
listed no distinctly carnivorous ones. Point to me.

I have asked you to define omnivore scientifically - you failed. Point to
me.

John