Scented Nectar

> No good. This is where the more shocking example of
> sodomizing children with broomhandles is instructive.
> You cannot claim to be "more moral" than someone who
> sodomizes children with a broomstick every day merely
> because you only sodomize children with a broomstick
> every other day.

I've told you before that I will not discuss with you, your
fantasized child abuse. I think you get off on it or
something.

> Similarly, you cannot claim to be "doing better" than
> others in terms of how many animals you cause to die
> merely because you cause fewer to die than they do. If
> causing animals to die is wrong, it is absolutely
> wrong, and you must cause NO animals to die before you
> claim to be doing "better".

Nonsense. I'll be the judge of whether I'm doing
better or not. Note that I said better, not best.
You'd have an argument if I had said best and
not better, but I didn't so you don't.

> > How many times must I remind you of
> > this?

> How many times must I demonstrate to you that you are
> NOT "doing better"?

I am too, and there's nothing you can do or say
to stop that.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/