Jay Santos

Sophomore Ron wrote:
> In article .net>,
> Jay Santos > wrote:
>

>>Sophomore Ron wrote:

>>>Do you?

>>Answer the question, shitbag. Do you believe
>>sodomizing small children with broom handles to be
>>morally wrong?
>>
>>Answer yes or no, shitbag. No one is interested in
>>reading yet more of your trite sophistry.

> We both must think it okay.

No, don't speak for me, cocksucker.

Anyway, I'll take that as a "Yes, cocksucker Ron
believe it to be morally wrong for adults to sodomize
children", although given your sexual orientation, I'm
not sure I believe you. Anyway, what took you so long
to answer, cocksucker?

> Since we have time to discuss anything here.
> Since neither of us is championing the poor broomed children, we must
> not view it as objectively or absolutely wrong.

****wit - I'm not talking about what others might do to
stop psychopath degenerates like you from sodomizing
children. That isn't the issue, and my belief that it
is absolutely wrong does not compel me to try to stop
you from doing it. It DOES allow me to declare you
evil for doing it.

The point in asking the question, cocksucker, is to get
Skanky Carpetmuncher and you to see that if YOU believe
it is absolutely wrong, then YOU must not do it at all.
It isn't about me preventing you from doing
something, cocksucker; it's about YOU recognizing what
your belief in moral absolutes necessarily dictates to
YOU about YOUR behavior.

Do you get it, cocksucker? You stupid, brick-headed,
pouncing homo cocksucker.