Julie Bove

"None Given" > wrote in message
> Santa Fe brand, 60g whole wheat tortilla, 13g carb - 7g fiber
> 36g flour tortilla, 7g carb - 3g fiber
> I like, DH will tolerate, he's been having one for breakfast wrapped

around
> an egg and slice of bacon.
> He did gripe a little about the one I wrapped the tuna salad in, but I

just
> told him if he was planning to eat 25 g carb in a bowl of tomato soup with
> it he didn't need 30g of carb in regular bread added to it.

I haven't tried those. I have bought some thin corn tortillas (can't
remember the brand) that were very good and much lower in carbs than the
others. I've also bought some low carb ones from The Tortilla Factory that
tasted very good, but I can't eat them because of the soy.

--
See my webpage: