Janet Puistonen

"SC" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> What is everyone's favorite website/catalog for ordering bulk
> chocolate? So far Chocosphere looks to be pretty good, but I am sure
> there are plenty I don't even know about.
>
> Also, just a poll....what is everyone's favorite dark, milk, and white
> chocolate? And what do you think is the worst?
>
> Sorry for all the questions, I am just trying to get as much info as I
> can before diving into this.
>
> Stef

I use Chocolate by Sparrow in Massachusetts, because they carry the brand I
use in discos and are relatively close by (the next state).

Note that your favorite chocolates for eating plain may not necessarily be
the ones you want to use in truffles and chocolates, for a variety of
reasons (flavor, price, etc). Unless you make nothing but plain chocolate
truffles, you'll be adding other flavors and ingredients, and you'll want a
chocolate that works with them. Also, don't overlook the possibility of
mixing several chocolates to get the balance of flavors you want.