Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:52:02 GMT, "Janet Puistonen"
> wrote:

>Alex, when you use tin molds, do you have to oil them either before use or
>after? If so, what kind of oil do you use? (I'm wondering if one could use
>cocoa butter...)

I'm no expert but wouldn't the cocoa butter bind with the chocolate
you're trying to mold, making it more difficult to remove the
chocolate?

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il>