Margaret Suran

Louis Toth wrote:
> Why is it that there is always some "expert" ready to tear something down
> instead of offering help ???? All I see here criticism of a recipe. That is
> not help. Why not post "your" recipe for Linzer Torte instead ???
> __________________________________________________ _______-
>

> "Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady" > wrote in
> message ...
>
>>NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
>>On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:09:11 -0500, Margaret Suran
> wrote:

>>>Old Viennese Family Recipe for Linzer Torte, adapted for today.
>>>

>>>Linzer Torte

Recipe snipped

Louis Toth, How nice of you to try and speak up for another poster! I
was somewhat surprised by Davida's post, but I did not mind the
criticism. After all, she and I are old friends and she just did not
like my recipe in comparison to her mother in law's.

Had there been hurt feelings, your chivalrous post would have wiped
them out in a microsecond. )

Thank you for this kindness and accept my best wishes for a Healthy,
Happy and Peaceful New Year, Margaret