Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:44:50 GMT, "Louis Toth" >
wrote:

>Why is it that there is always some "expert" ready to tear something down
>instead of offering help ???? All I see here criticism of a recipe. That is
>not help. Why not post "your" recipe for Linzer Torte instead ???

I'm truly sorry you took my post as criticism. I was trying to show
some alternatives to the posted recipe - I didn't mean to infer that
the posted recipe was inferior in any way. I'm at work right now so I
don't have my recipe at hand (and I was posting from memory, since I
haven't made the Linzer for years), but I will try to find and post
the recipe I have as soon as I can.

Again, I really didn't mean to insult anyone or their recipes.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il>