Scented Nectar

"> > <rebut> If I don't believe that it's wrong to kill
> > animals then why do I feel good about lessening
> > their deaths? Huh? </rebut>

> If you really thought it was "wrong" you would find a way to do much

more
> than you are doing.

There's that absolute or nothing demand.

> The shocking thing is that you don't even think it's *bad*. Even if
> consuming meat would prevent some animal death you wouldn't do it,

because
> of the TASTE!

What about my health and nutrition beliefs? I don't think eating
dead body parts is a good thing. By the way, if all meateaters
were to turn to your low cd wild game, they'd be extinct in no time.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/