Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> > wrote
> > Thanks, this new google interface makes it difficult to keep up with
> > who's who.

> How do you like it?
>
> The new Ron is a meat-eater ****wit trolled in to aaev from alt.philosophy.
> He's not actually interested in the substance of the discussions, his agenda
> seems to be to select people he perceives as worth beating and see if he can
> pick their arguments apart, as an exercise in debating. When an attack
> misfires, he simply moves on to another. The problem is, he is picking on
> people much more well-informed than himself, and naturally he will never
> admit it. At least he has ambition :>)

Let's test your's and Jay's theory....

What is something that you consider absolutely wrong? Since you are
speaking to me and others, we can then conclude that you see nothing as
an absolute wrong lest you would be doing all that you could to ensure
the belief of the wrongness was being addressed.

Come on dutch, make whatever proclamations that you like about me, but I
hope that you are going to demonstrate that "truth" of your statement.

the easiest example to "beat" you with is, when is it absolutely wrong
to kill a human. Since communicating with me doesn't prevent the killing
of a human, you are not doing all you could. As you have agreed that SW
is a hypocrite for her failure you to do so, by your own measure so are
you.