Henry!

Default Puff Pastry and Croissants

You might want to make a Brioche dough, which is a buttered dough, and then
laminate the dough, cut triangles and make croissants.
You do not have the hassle of a puff pastry dough, and if you proof it long
enough, the quality of those brioche croissants is acceptable.
--
Henry!
Q. Why do some bands even have bass players?

"Roy Basan" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Kenneth > wrote in message

>. ..
> > On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:57:37 GMT, "Vox Humana" >
> > wrote:

> > >You wouldn't be making croissants. As has already been pointed out,
> > >croissant dough is yeasted and puff pastry is not. They are both

laminated