Levelwave©

Default REVIEW: Senseo Coffee Machine

Welp, someone gave me the Senseo coffee pod system for Christmas. My
first thoughts after pulling the machine out of the box - it's very well
made. No flimsy parts to speak of. The stock resevoir holds enough water
for about 4 (8 ounce) cups of coffee. 8 ounces takes 2 pods so the
coffee definitely isn't cheap. But the convenience is more than worth it
as there is NO mess. You simply toss the pod in the trash and you're
good for another cup. No need to wipe a thing down. Now for the taste.
With the Senseo brand pods that came with the unit, it produced a coffee
that was definitely better than my parents fairly expensive 12 Cup Bunn
drip machine but no where near the body of a press pot. (But my parents
also use preground folgers [yuck]). I'm hoping with better quality pods
the unit will produce a bolder cup of joe. So in summary - if you're
used to the fairly mild office coffee and need a machine that is quick
and virtually mess free, then I do recommend the unit.

~john