Michael

Peter wrote:

I've tried one from the Food Network, one by Wilton, and one on the
back of the Hershey cocoa container. I haven't liked the texture or the
taste of all three.

What? You don't like the one on the back of the Hershey cocoa
container? That is absolute heresy!

Haha! As far as texture goes, I vary the Hershey's recipe depending on
what I use it for. I stiffen it up with more dry ingredients for
brownies because I often cut them and stack them on top of one another.
But for a cake I'll hold back on the last of the powdered sugar and
put the hand mixer to it and fluff it up smooth and soft as a baby's
butt.

Michael