Jenn Ridley

silentking > wrote:

>Thanks Vox, thats exactly what I was looking for.
>And thanks for the critisism Roy, what a way to encourage a newbie to
>Baking! GO Roy!

Umm. he's got a point, you know.

This is what you said:
>"I've tried one from
>>>the Food Network, one by Wilton, and one on the back of the Hershey
>>>cocoa container. I haven't liked the texture or the taste of all three.
>>>I'm looking for something really lite."

1) "lite" isn't a real word.

2) what do you mean by "light"? (to use the correct word) Are you
looking for something lighter in texture? In flavor? Something that
can be spread thinner on the cake? Something lower in calories?

"I haven't liked the texture/taste of all three" doesn't give much
help. What didn't you like about them? Were they too dense? Too
sweet? Too chocolate? Too thick?

--
Jenn Ridley :