krusty kritter

>From: "Ernie"

>When I was in Hawaii they had the biggest cockroaches I have ever seen. I said

something to a native about it and he got insulted. He said those
aren't cockroaches those are cane beetles.

I saw some humongous cockroaches loitering around the hangars when I was in the
Air Force in Illinois. Some of them were three inches long...

When I was transferred down to Florida to work at Cape Canaveral, the
cockroaches down there were called "palmetto bugs". They were about three
inches long, too...

I bought an old Jaguar sedan in Florida, and brought it back to California
after my enlistment was over. When I pulled out the back seat to clean under
it, I found a palmetto bug living there and killed it...

The next time I cleaned under the seat, I found a smaller version of its mother
bug...

The last time I cleaned under the seat, there was still a pametto bug living
under the seat, a little one that must have been eating the upholstery glue to
survive...

# * 0 * #
^