Thurman

Ernie wrote:

> When I was in Hawaii they had the biggest cockroaches I have ever seen.
> I said something to a native about it and he got insulted. He said those
> aren't cockroaches those are cane beetles.

I was working for a computer company out of Boston a long time ago.
The corporate travel office made reservations for seven of us from
across the U.S. to meet in Houston.

As I was complaining to the front desk that they had given me a room
that was already occupied, another one of the guys came back from his
room to complain.

He told the desk clerk when he turned on the light, a roach three
inches long ran across the sink.

"That's nothing", the clerk said. "When I came to work this morning,
there was a roach in the parking lot 'molesting' a jack rabbit flat
footed".