Piedmont

Eddie wrote:

> If I brine for 36 to 48 hours am I doing any harm? I read recommended
> time to brine anywhere from 12 to 24 hr.
> Just curious if longer is better.
> Also, did Hound's brine for TG day. Thinking of doing TFM brine for
> Xmas. Couldn't find it using google. Anyone have it?
> Eddie
> getting ready, chomping at the mouth, two in the K soon

Eddie

Go to this link: Click on AFB Recipes Brine, it is a "text" document
that I have partially (in the construction phase) compiled of brine info
articles and recipes, all about brining. You can download and save it on
your PC if you wish.

http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...c_p=%2FRecipes

--
Mike Willsey
http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw

Secret experiments to make females obsolete gone awry! or, Men, are you
feeling a little bitchy today?
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../intersex_fish