Pantheras

Anders Tørneskog wrote:

>>I would most like to taste the 1727 Rudesheimer Apostelwein from the
>>cask in the Ratskeller in Bremen.

> So would I
> My list would include
> The Opiminian - a Roman wine reported to have kept for 125 years. I'd like
> to have had it at, say 30 years. (time travel)
> The Mouton -45, to compare head on with my -82
> A DRC, any...

Anders there was a time not that long ago when the DRC could actually be
purchased by humans. In the early 80s, I attended a DRC dinner three
years in a row in San Mateo, CA that was put on by a local wine
merchant named Winemax. It was priced around $400US but certainly
worth every penny. It went the way of inflation with the Japanese Yen
dominating the DRC sales.