Nils Gustaf Lindgren

"jcoulter" > skrev i meddelandet
> (Cwdjrx _) wrote in news:24696-41CA0CF1-571
> @storefull-3178.bay.webtv.net:
>
>> Most of us have heard of a wine we would like to taste, but are very
>> unlikely to have the chance to do so

> Cheval Blanc, on my budget sorry I will read about it, same with DRC but
> if
> anyone is tasting and near NE Florida I am there.

I would certainly like to taste one of the great Bourdeaux from 1949, partly
because the vintage is excellent, partly because it is the year of my birth
(as already stated, an excellent vintage). I have looked into the auctions,
and, from time to time, things like Ch Ausone, Petrus, or the great Medocs
turn out - at prices in high Earth orbit without escape capsule ... but
wouldnīt that be something for a 60 year birthday party with a group of
expensive winos[1]? Sorry, that should be winelovers. Expensive wine lovers.
As in, lovers of expensive wines.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf

[1] Expensive winos was the name of Keith Richardīs hobby rock group, in
case you didnīt know[2].
[2], No, as a rule, I do not taste wines with Keith Richards.

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se