Terry Pulliam Burd

Default A little help, please?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:21:21 -0500, "LIMEYNO1"
> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>Well, it's basically boned and it's thawing now, but it has to be stuffed
>and I really can't do that ahead of time unless I cook it ahead of time too.
>Any suggestions on pre-cooking it and reheating it?

This is less than helpful, but I sure wouldn't pre-cook it. OTOH, I
did remember seeing an article at Thanksgiving about do ahead turkey.
Found it again. Don't know how helpful it will be, but it's a start.

http://www.freestuffpage.com/frugal/content/turkey.htm

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove "gotcha"