Janet Puistonen

SC wrote:
> Thanks Alex. I found some flexable plastic ones. I can see them
> breaking eventually, but they were dirt cheap, so I don't care.
>
> I'd love some of the antique metal ones but they (one) are expensive
> and (two) if they are really antique, how does one know that they are
> still food grade?
>
> SC

If you want to make a few chocolates for a hobby, clear flexible molds can
be had cheaply at every craft store. They are sold in zillions of shapes by
hundreds of online sites. Do a search on candymaking or chocolate molds and
you'll find dozens. They usually cost less than $3 each.

But if you really want to make chocolates, you will get a much better result
with a rigid mold.
--
Janet

Dear Artemesia! Poetry's a Sna/Bedlam has many Mansions:have a
ca/ Your Muse diverts you, makes the Reader sad:/ You think your
self inspir'd; He thinks you mad.